DVP04PT-S 4 PT1000 PT100 Inputs
Pt100 and Pt1000 Celsius (°C) Fahrenheit (°F) analog module
- DVP04PT-S is able to receive 4 points of platinum temperature sensors and convert them into 16-bit digital signals.
- FROM/TO instructions in DVP Slim series MPU program, the data in DVP04PT-S can be read and written.
- There are many 16-bit control registers (CR) in DVP04PT-S. The power unit is separate from it and is small in size and easy to install.
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
DVP04PT-S Celsius (°C) Fahrenheit (°F)
- Analog input channel 4 channels per module
- Sensors type 2-wire/3-wire PT100/ Ni100/ PT1000/ Ni100 3850 PPM/°C (DIN43760 JIS C1604-1989)
- Current excitation 1.53mA / 204.8uA
- Temperature input range Please refer to the temperature/digital value characteristic curve.
- Digital conversion range Please refer to the temperature/digital value characteristic curve.
- Resolution 16 bits (0.1°C) 16 bits (0.1°F)
- Overall accuracy ±0.6% of full scale during 0 ~ 55°C (32 ~ 131°F)
- Response time 200ms × channels
- Isolation between digital and analog circuitry. There is no isolation between channels. 500VDC between digital circuits and Ground. 500VDC between analog circuits and Ground
- Isolation method 500VDC between analog circuits and digital circuits 500VDC between 24VDC and Ground
- Digital data format 2’s complement of 16-bit
- Average function Yes (CR#2 ~ CR#5)
- Communication mode (RS-485)