Power Meter Analyzer NaNo63H RTU485
Frer NaNo63H with triple miniature CTs
- Multifunction meter , suitable for three-phase three or four wires systems unbalanced load, even with distorted wave-forms.
- Displays of the main electrical measurements of an electrical network, including active and reactive energy coun-ting.
- Two versions with direct current input 63 and 125A supplied with triple miniature CTs have been introduced, alongside the version with the CT input, to reduce cost and wiring time.
- Thanks to its small size and compatibility with spacings of modular switches, the miniature CTs can be mounted in a very small spaces conditions, both upstream and downstream of the 'switch as shown in the pictures
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Compact Multifunction Network Analyzer
- The 4 front buttons allow immediate display of the measure concerned, without scrolling all display values.
- The display measurement sequence is indicated on each button.
- Thank to the display digits size and to five backlight setting the meter is easly readable even to a high distance.
Accuracy test report
- Basic meas. accuracy class: 0,2 Campo di misura: 0,02 ÷ 1,2 x In - cos 0,5ind.-1-0,5cap
- Measuring range: 0,1 ÷ 1,2 x Vn
- Energy accuracy class: 1
- Rated input Frequency: 1 - 5 A / 100 - 400 V Frequenza: 45 - 50 - 55 -60 - 65 Hz
- Waveform: sine wave Distortion factor: < 1%
- Continuous overload: 2 x In -1,2Vn
- Short term overload: 20 x In - 2 x Vn (300 ms)
- Reference temperature Operating: 23° temperature limits: 0 ÷ +50 °C
- Auxiliary power supply: 230 V - 50 Hz
- Protection degree : IP20
Notify me when available
Write here your email address and stay up to date when the product comes back available.