Outdoor Open source dual channel LoRa Gateway.
- OLG02 4G Provides one reception LoRa channel and one transmision LoRa channel
- It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular.
- The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
- It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
The Dragino LDDS20 is a LoRaWAN Ultrasonic liquid level sensor for Internet of Things solution.
It uses non contact method to measure the height of liquid in a container without opening the container, and send the value via LoRaWAN network to IoT Server.
LoRaWAN Waterproof Temperature Sensor
- The LSNv2-D20 sensor is a chip that can measure temperatures between 55 ° C ~ 125 ° C.
- Domestic Heat Water Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- The cable is made of a silica gel that has a double compression to make it watertight, moisture ...
LoRaWAN Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- It is a sensor that is used to measure temperature and humidity with high precision.
- It has a selection of alarm for temperature and humidity from the value assigned to transmit the alarm.
- the sensor used is a sensirion SHT31 that is calibrated linearized, etc. With which it provides high precision and stability over time.
- Dragino LAQ4 is a LoRaWAN air quality sensor for Internet of Things solution. It is designed to measure the surrounding environment parameters include: TVOC(Total Volatile Organic Compound), eCO2(equivalent CO2), Temperature and Relative Air Humidity, and then upload to IoT server via LoRaWAN wireless protocol.
- LAQ4 supports temperature and humidity alarm feature, user can get alarm for instant notice.
- LAQ4 supports Datalog feature, User can retrieve the sensor data from LoRaWAN commands.